What is in my name? Everything. A person on his own journey and learning to live in a better manner. My story started when I dropped onto this world and just cried first time without knowing the reason. The day my parents were so happy to have me. I told that I was welcomed with a grand ceremony. But I did not find any prove! The big day was my birthday. Now I give parties unwillingly on this day. It is my birthday. I talk very less, kind of introvert. No, it is not the very recent story. I was unable to speak till grown up 5 years old. I strictly followed my passion to not to talk more. But frankly speaking, this social world does not seem very well for an introvert. I am a dreamer. I always find myself in superheroes and their inspirational stories. They are inspirations for me. How often they solve the problem for others. I hope one day I could do so. Why I am telling this? I love to dream as dreams are my inspirations and my inspirations are my biggest desperation to ...
The Story begins with, “Yesterday: I was Ignored; Today: I am Alone; Tomorrow: I will be Followed”...Love for “Learning and Sharing”...We All Are Here To Live This Great Life Which Is Gifted To Us. What is Life? Life is all about Giving...Giving What?...All Good...On My Way...The Great Journey Ahead;
Comments
Post a Comment